Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unleashed

Saw Unleashed on Friday evening at Ward Theater. This is a martial arts, action with a bit of drama mixed in.

Re: Unleashed

how did they get morgan freeman in there?? I thought it was an okay movie. I like the english guy. He was like an English boss hog.

Comment

moparmutt got it right: it's just an okay movie. can't blame jet li too much for running after the money, but i wish he'd be a bit more selective about the kinds of movies he does.

two kinda recent maritial arts movies that i enjoyed far, far more than unleased were house of flying daggers (wow!) and on bak (think that's the title of the thai movie). great fighting scenes!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

opps. i forgot to mention old boy. what a good movie that was!
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

house of flying daggers was cool!! I liked ong bak as well. how about kung fu hustle it was funny

Comment

kung fu hustle

ha! ha! dude! you are absolutely right! i forgot about kung fu hustle. definitely a fun movie for me! it deserved all the good reviews it got!

Comment

Unleashed was ok. but Danny the dog?? lol Jet Li as a human pitbull with bloodsport scenario? was funny and good fighting. Morgan Freeman is his new master now eh?!! lol
              Reggie aka pinakboy
              Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
              Raw Eats Veggie Videos
              Recipe Tube TV!
              Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Working...
              X