Does post count matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does post count matter?

Out of the forums I visit daily, this must has the lowest post count I have so far (everywhere else, I have atleast 1,000 posts).

Anyway, does having a large number of post count matter to you? What do you think of a person who has a large post count?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Does post count matter?

Originally posted by adri1456
    Out of the forums I visit daily, this must has the lowest post count I have so far (everywhere else, I have atleast 1,000 posts).

Anyway, does having a large number of post count matter to you? What do you think of a person who has a large post count?
    It means they have a lot to say. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on what they're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      It means they have a lot to say. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on what they're saying.

I concur, and I definitely prefer quality over quantity when it comes to posts. Quality of posts, though--definitely in the eye of the beholder, no?

Comment

I think people with big post counts rawk, just like this person

http://www.nohomers.net/member.php?u=1694

But no, post counts don't really matter when it comes to me being a good member or anything, just the overall content of my posts. You can tell when somebody is just posting for the sake of post count +1 as opposed to contributing to discussions. I don't really like those kinds of people, although I'm kind of required to care about the post munchkins so that they don't get out of hand and start disrupting threads with one-word posts and junk.

Some people managed to amass over 3,000 posts in 2 months...scary. I used to play a lot of trivia on NHC, the forum I have so many posts on. That's how I got a lot of my posts early on. I stopped playing a very long time ago and post much less now overall, but it still adds up.
        myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

One can always rate threads and/or give reputations to posters.

Comment

Working...
          X