Cheap but good version of Pate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap but good version of Pate

I just purchased one of those mini slicer/dicers so I can mince the vegetables so small my kids won't even know they've just eaten them.

One day I saw a couple of leftover hotdog weiners and a few hardboiled eggs in the fridge so I thought I'd mince it all down into a simple spread just to see how it would taste. Low and behold it tasted like Pate! Used as a dip with some Townhouse crackers, it made for an interesting lunch.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: Cheap but good version of Pate

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
    I just purchased one of those mini slicer/dicers so I can mince the vegetables so small my kids won't even know they've just eaten them.

One day I saw a couple of leftover hotdog weiners and a few hardboiled eggs in the fridge so I thought I'd mince it all down into a simple spread just to see how it would taste. Low and behold it tasted like Pate! Used as a dip with some Townhouse crackers, it made for an interesting lunch.

Mahalo. I will try that. Sounds ono.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot to mention add a little mayo for texture.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I gotta try make vietnamese pate da kine dey make at Bale Sandwich! bugga ono!! pate' and steam pork on french roll!! mmm yum!! no foget plenny slice thai chilis insai!!
        Reggie aka pinakboy
        Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
        Recipe Tube TV!
        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Working...
        X