PDA

View Full Version : Cheap but good version of Pate

craigwatanabe
June 2nd, 2005, 09:20 AM
I just purchased one of those mini slicer/dicers so I can mince the vegetables so small my kids won't even know they've just eaten them.

One day I saw a couple of leftover hotdog weiners and a few hardboiled eggs in the fridge so I thought I'd mince it all down into a simple spread just to see how it would taste. Low and behold it tasted like Pate! Used as a dip with some Townhouse crackers, it made for an interesting lunch.

1stwahine
June 2nd, 2005, 10:00 AM
I just purchased one of those mini slicer/dicers so I can mince the vegetables so small my kids won't even know they've just eaten them.

One day I saw a couple of leftover hotdog weiners and a few hardboiled eggs in the fridge so I thought I'd mince it all down into a simple spread just to see how it would taste. Low and behold it tasted like Pate! Used as a dip with some Townhouse crackers, it made for an interesting lunch.

Mahalo. I will try that. Sounds ono.

Auntie Lynn

craigwatanabe
June 3rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention add a little mayo for texture.

pinakboy
June 30th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I gotta try make vietnamese pate da kine dey make at Bale Sandwich! bugga ono!! pate' and steam pork on french roll!! mmm yum!! :rolleyes: no foget plenny slice thai chilis insai!! :D