Pest extermination tents and whatnot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pest extermination tents and whatnot

Our soon to be former next door neighbors has put up a tent to exterminate any pests in their house this afternoon. When I went downstairs, I thought we had a roach problem again, and my Mom sprayed raid all over to get rid of them, but I remembered the extermination next door.

I'm kinda used to the smell of that, but I became nauseous after that, and I felt light headed.

If I feel that, then our client who lives downstairs must be feeling something worse.

Is there anything to worry about when a house is being fumigated? Should I call 911 to go to the hospital with these symtoms? I'm currently upstairs in the house, and my room has a window pointing to the neighbor's house. Should I be worried?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Pest extermination tents and whatnot

call 911 and have your area check asap. tell the operator whats going on so they can send an ambulance too. there might be a leak...it happens.

do it now!

auntie lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

It looks like its a false alarm, because my Mom did her own spraying of her own to get rid of the ants in the house, and I didn't smell anything outside, even near the house.

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
        It looks like its a false alarm, because my Mom did her own spraying of her own to get rid of the ants in the house, and I didn't smell anything outside, even near the house.
        It's better to be safe than sorry. You said you felt nauseous. I still say get checked. Only a professional will know if there is a leak of some sort. Don't take chances with your life or anyone elses! Especially, your clients.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wow, the extermination was fast. They're taking it down right now.

But I guess it appropriate because its a small house.

Comment

Working...
          X