Cinderella Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderella Man

Saw this movie at ward today. It was good. It had the Ron Howard feel, underdog makes good. I liked million dollar baby better, a much darker movie. But cinderella was still good.

Re: Cinderella Man

I saw it a couple weeks ago and I thought it was great. I mean here you see this guy who is a really good boxer never lost a fight in his life. Than Later he loses everything his kids(over no electricity) his money(In the Stock Markets) and even his boxing license(over a broken hand.) He can't even find a job until one day he get's picked to work the docks. Every morning he goes to work at the docks barely making enough too eat. This guy is POOR! Later in the movie he's called in to do one more fight because no one wants to fight this prized boxer. So he does without barely a morsel to eat and injured left hand arthritus and beats him. The boxing association reinstates his boxing license and this guy starts training again. He is given another chance at his career in which make's a thriving success knocking out people he even I think breaks a rib, in one of the fights The final guy he fights in the ring is a guy that killed two people in the ring. This guy is arrogant and evil that he tells the underdog not to fight him and belittles him in front of his wife. I wish I could've gone toe to toe to smack him Watch the rest to find out what happens.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
    X