Flowers...small lavender and white orchid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers...small lavender and white orchid

Aloha! Thanks to Mel, we already got the wedding photographer. Next, I'm also in charge for the flower arrangements. Center pieces, bouquets and buttonaires...I'm seeking someone or someplace (maybe a nursery) somebody can recommend. Orchids, specifically...lavender/purpleish/white ones (da kind they use for leis) but left on their stems to be put in vases. I also need baby's breaths, tee leaves and whatever else comes in the shades of lavender. I'm making it all myself. The cost to have them made is to outrageous...mahalo for your help.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
    Last edited by 1stwahine; June 8, 2005, 09:53 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Flowers...small lavender and white orchid

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    Aloha! Thanks to Mel, we already got the wedding photographer. Next, I'm also in charge for the flower arrangements. Center pieces, bouquets and buttonaires...I'm seeking someone or someplace (maybe a nursery) somebody can recommend. Orchids, specifically...lavender/purpleish/white ones (da kind they use for leis) but left on their stems to be put in vases. I also need baby's breaths, tee leaves and whatever else comes in the shades of lavender. I'm making it all myself. The cost to have them made is to outrageous...mahalo for your help.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
    watanabe floral on nimitz
    and

Watanabe Floral Inc. Wholesale, 1607 Hart St. 848-1026

Comment

Working...
    X