Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can a cingular subscriber refer me & get $25?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a cingular subscriber refer me & get $25?

howzit. i'll be switching to try cingular and the sales guy said that if someone with a cingular service refers me, we both get $25. the card the guy gave me reads, "when a friend whom you have registered activates new service, you'll receive a $25 cingular visa debit card."

so if anyone wants to help me and yourself with $25, just send me your name and cell number (noonehasthatname@yahoo.com).

if you like, fine. if you no like, ass okay too!
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: can a cingular subscriber refer me & get $25?

Originally posted by shaveice
    if you like, fine. if you no like, ass okay too!
    I just fired you off an email w/ my Cingular number. Thanks for the offer.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

more info about this

sorry. should have added this info first. if you're a true cingular customer (not at&t), just go to http://www.referral.cingular.com, sign up and then send me an email (noonehasthatname@yahoo.com) to let me know you did it.

sorry the info in my initial post was incorrect. you don't have to tell me your name or cell number.

tanks!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

yes, you can choke my neck

damn, i forgot one more thing. when you register, you have to send them my first name. it's randal.

doomo! tanks!

Comment

thanks scrivener!

sorry for getting things mixed up! i got your email but can you click that link and register at cingular's site? then it'll be all set!

again, sorry for the hassle and thanks for being sooooo fast!

Comment

Re: can a cingular subscriber refer me & get $25?

I went ahead and did the registering thing, but be warned that I'm a converted AT&T subscriber. I don't get what the difference is, since Cingular gets all my money now.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

thanks!

i'll check with the sales guy. i think it should be fine. i got an email from cingular saying that if i sign up for a plan that's $39.99 or higher, we'll both get a $25 visa debit card. (i'll turn that email into a pdf file and send it to you later tonight when i have more time.)

thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X