Aliens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens.

I know that War Of The Worlds is coming out soon to theatres, but do you ever wonder if we are the only beings in this Universe? Ever just gaze up at the stars in think "Hey there must be some other life out there." Well whatevers.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: Aliens.

Originally posted by Pedro
    I know that War Of The Worlds is coming out soon to theatres, but do you ever wonder if we are the only beings in this Universe? Ever just gaze up at the stars in think "Hey there must be some other life out there." Well whatevers.
    The past several days were something in the TWILIGHT ZONE, for me. Sick in the stomach and the pain that came with it made me think of the movie Alien! When the doctors did their exam on my tummy I started to laugh...I remembered when the Alien popped through the actor's tummy! Ssssh..

Getting back to being serious. Yes, I do believe there up in the skies, another universe lurks. I also believe that here on earth we have the Lemurians...thank you very much for asking. I'm still a bit feverish, so I'm going to go back to sleep.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Space is kind of big, I can't remember the exact numbers but some where between 80 to 100 light years from our sun, there is at least 2,000 stars. You figure they got to be some planets orbiting those stars, with some sort of life on those planets.

It's a matter of what kind of life they are, where they stay and hopefully they don't take offense by us flashing the shaka sign at them.

Comment

My Vulcan (logical) side says that with all that's out there and since there are no walls to contain space, there must be other forms of life. I understand that all stars are various styles of suns with lots of them being the center of their solar systems, I.E.: planets in orbits around them. And since God has had an infinite amount of time and creativity, their should be lots of life experiments. I really like how this planet, all the flora and fauna, and us humans have turned out, especially the ladies, (by far the most beautiful creatures on earth), but it sure makes me feel as a speck of sand in the whole scheme of things. Know what I mean? Thanks God !
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          Space is kind of big,

there is at least 2,000 stars.

Nope. WE are the only intelligent life.

Comment

Say's you.... Oh Ignorant One. Just messen with ya, who know's could be true than again couldn't be. But I still wonder, and maybe my wondering will come to an end when I finally meet one or when I finally kick the bucket. Hopefully I don't die soon and if I do see an alien it will be yoda, or a Volcan. Whatevers.

Comment

Whooosh! Right over the head!

Comment

War Of The World come's out tomorrow. That should clear up everything on Aliens for now. Hee Hee.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                  War Of The World come's out tomorrow. That should clear up everything on Aliens for now. Hee Hee.
                  I'd rather see BEWITCHED. I'll see War Of The Worlds after I see the reviews from fellow members. Nobody can replace Kidman....she can act, she's beautiful.

Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                    I'd rather see BEWITCHED. I'll see War Of The Worlds after I see the reviews from fellow members. Nobody can replace Kidman....she can act, she's beautiful.

Lynn
                    I saw the movie last night and it was not bad though it could have been a whole lot better. The movie was told thru a fathers eye's. I was expecting something like Independence Day action, where the military kick's @&& but I guess it wasn't the case. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                    X