Mr & Mrs Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr & Mrs Smith

For the most part, I enjoyed this movie. But then I am a devoted Brad Pitt fan and so can easily enjoy just watching him for two hours doing anything, especially when he is being as visually charming as he is in this one (probably moreso than anything since "Meet Joe Black").

Pitt and Jolie are both beautiful people and they have a sizzling on-screen chemistry (which, if gossip has it right, also exists off-screen).

But I do think it would have been better had it been about twenty minutes shorter ... and if the story had made any sense at all, which it didn't. Maybe in the first hour with the quick chop-chop-chop editing I may have missed some explanations. If so, they were very obscure.

Re: Mr & Mrs Smith

I saw Mr. & Mrs Smith, I totally loved it . I had no complaints and I highly
    recommend if you have not seen it to go and see it. It was so funny and
    had so much action. Probably the second best movie I have seen this year.
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

The ending of this movie was kind of flat. The premise of the movie sounded okay as well as the beginning of the movie.

What I liked was the interview at the beginning when asked how long they have been married, he answers five years, she answers six years, they do a flashback scene and the caption to that scene says Five or six years ago.

If you like comedy with things blowing up and guns a blazing then yeah this movie is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
        If you like comedy with things blowing up and guns a blazing then yeah this movie is okay.

Guns blazing, blowing up... sitting and reading, squeezing the Charmin, clipping her toenails....
        I would be happy to watch Angelina Jolie do just about anything for 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
        X