OK here's an intriguing "5-Questions":

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK here's an intriguing "5-Questions":

1. What Democrat acts like a Republican?

2. What Republican acts like a Democrat?

3. What makes "Made in USA" better than made anywhere else?

4. What's worse...One bus polluting all day or 1000 cars polluting during rush hour?

5. What's better 100 Coqui Frogs keeping you up all night or sending 100 Coqui Frogs to Puerto Rico where they're better respected?

And for Miulang...Okay honest answer now:

What's better tasting: Seattle's Best or Starbucks! Bias op - Seattle's Best is cheaper by the cup.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: OK here's an intriguing "5-Questions":

]argh. I accidentally lost my first response, and don't have the heart to try and recreate my verbosity, for better or worse. So here are my quick answers.

Al Gore.

John McCain.

Better labor laws, for the most part. Plus money and jobs for my countrymen.

4. What's worse...One bus polluting all day or 1000 cars polluting during rush hour?
    Definitely the bus.

5. What's better 100 Coqui Frogs keeping you up all night or sending 100 Coqui Frogs to Puerto Rico where they're better respected?
    The fact that Puerto Ricans like theirs doesn't mean they want ours.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

What's better tasting: Seattle's Best or Starbucks! Bias op - Seattle's Best is cheaper by the cup.[/B]
      Eh Craig, no matta to me. Both SBC and SBUX owned by Starbucks, so I still making money eida way! (I drink SBUX because it's easier to find stores selling it than SBC).

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

NO SHIT! both owned by Starbucks? What a scam! Okay thats it for me...only 100% pure Kona from now on! And to think I thought I was giving Starbucks a run for their money with every sip of SBC! Oh the shame of humility

Comment

What?! You shocked? LOL. Was just another one of those "business" deals that netted the original owners of SBC a lot of bucks about 5 years ago. If you don't drink Kona, drink Kauai coffee (keep your coffee money in the state). That's just as good as Kona (and a little bit cheaper). The Kauai Estate Coffees are really delicious.Come to think of it, the Molokai coffee is good, too. If you go to Costco, buy the Nickybeans Kona. 1 Lb. bag about $15.00.

Miulang
          Last edited by Miulang; June 20, 2005, 01:53 PM.
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            Both SBC and SBUX owned by Starbucks, so I still making money eida way!
            Wow... so you own their stock?

Comment

Kauai better than Kona?! Ho man das fuedin' words Miulang! Problem with Kauai is their soil! Too adobe for good coffee. You need good volcanic soil that allows vegetation to naturally compost in it because of it's porous nature. Old soil is mostly adobe so water stands on top and composting vegetation that nourishes soil cannot penetrate down to the root level where plants sustain themselves.

Eh...back to my intriguing questions dammit! No get off topic!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

Da Wahine Gov?

China!

Taking off your sneakers!

Frog legs prepared by the chef at Kilauea Lodge in Volcano!

What's better tasting: Seattle's Best or Starbucks! Bias op - Seattle's Best is cheaper by the cup.
                ventinonfatpeppermintmochawithwhipped
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                X