Seeking Tiramisu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Tiramisu

This may not be the correct "thread" to post this question but does someone know where to buy Tiramisu? Costco no longer sells it. Mahalo in advance.
    Retired Senior Member

Re: Seeking Tiramisu

I wish I had an answer, but if not CostCo, I can't think of anyplace else... at least in the 'put in the freezer at home' variety. You can always go to a nice Italian eatery for the real thing. Or, as real as it gets in Hawaii.

This thread at sister site HawaiiStories.com has a strong recommendation for the tiramisu at Buca di Beppo. Also, I've heard good things about the tiramisu at Palomino's and Ciao Mein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha
      This may not be the correct "thread" to post this question but does someone know where to buy Tiramisu? Costco no longer sells it. Mahalo in advance.
      Well, I don't know if it's good, as I've never tasted it, but I've seen tiramisu in the Foodland/Sack'N'Save bakery section...I've seen it on more than one occasion there...though, admittedly, I haven't been to Foodland in a while.

Comment

Thanks to both Pzarquon & Malia for their input on the search for tiramisu. I will go and checkout Foodland.
        Mahalo.
        Retired Senior Member

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha
          Heh, topic sounds like a movie title...

Well, if ever on Maui and your having a Tiramisu-fetish-attack go check out MARCOS restaurant and deli. Never tried the tiramisu, but I know that they make their own stuff and the other foods are really good.

(Of course this comes from an Italian food connoisseur 'wanna-be' whose passion for spam-musubis have corrupted any taste buds that would be capable of disinguishing flavors)

Comment

Working...
          X