house m.d. dvd available soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house m.d. dvd available soon

just in case anyone's interested, the tv series house m.d. will be available on dvd on august 30th.

personally, i think it's a pretty interesting show. i understand that the medical consultant for the show is a faculty member from harvard's med school....
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: house m.d. dvd available soon

The first season re-runs are airing on the USA Network on Friday nights at 11pm (HST). It's been airing after Monk.

Comment

thanks. both are great programs!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I didn't know that this series existed until it started airing on the USA Network and I had the impression it was made for the USA Network like Monk, The Dead Zone and The 4400.

Comment

HOUSE: The series on TV...

Hm... I don't know if I would rent that out on a DVD,

I have seen some shows of house, Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), well, too be honest, I don't realy care for the choice of words that he gives out on tv. I don't remember what other shows/movies I have seen him in last, but I think the last one that I remember he was in, was that children's movie called Stuart Little. He looked rather handsome there more so than in that series House.

That's my two cents.

Aloha.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Upon first glance, I thought Dr. House was a jerk, but after a couple of more viewings, it quickly became a show that I had to watch every week. I just purchased Season One DVD, and can't wait for season 2 to become available. My favorite doctor show since Quincy, ME

Comment

House, the best show on TV and the sexiest actor! Yeahh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard
                Upon first glance, I thought Dr. House was a jerk, but after a couple of more viewings, it quickly became a show that I had to watch every week.
                I had the exact same reaction. It came highly recommended by friends, but I watched an episode and couldn't see anything appealing about an intentionally abrasive doctor. But I caught another episode a little while later, and he quickly grew on me. I think I just had to have the right mindset, or different expectations. I thought "House" was yet another medical drama. Instead, they're clearly trying to turn some of the model on its head.

It's not must-see TV, but it's definitely don't-mind TV. And these days, that's a compliment.

Comment

years ago in grad school, i had a famous prof who was very direct & abrasive like house. most students didn't like him but i really liked the guy and the reason was simple: i thought of him like the prof in the old movie/tv series "the paper chase" and i liked the challenge to meet his expectations.

i've missed most of the episodes (thanks to my 2 yr old) so i'll have to get the dvd....

Comment

The second season of House just started airing on the USA Network on Friday night.

Comment

Season 2 of House should be released to DVD in late August 2006.

Comment

Did you catch the Hugh Laurie episode of "Inside The Actors' Studio" on Bravo? (It repeats at the end of this month.)

I was disappointed, because I've been a fan of his British comedic work for decades, but they barely touched on it; an early clip with Stephen Fry, an excerpt from "Blackadder," nothing about "Jeeves & Wooster."

But if you primarily know him from "House," you'll be pleased to know that most of the second half of the show talks about this latest (but most successful, in the U.S. anyway) period of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                          I didn't know that this series existed until it started airing on the USA Network and I had the impression it was made for the USA Network like Monk, The Dead Zone and The 4400.
                          Same here....Monk was originally made for ABC but not aired then USA then re-aired on ABC CONFUSING me....I thought House was just for USA until I saw the DVD's.
                          I think I will just record them on my computer for later viewing!
                          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                          Sharing withother survivors...
                          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I think the 3rd season started to air on USA Network last Friday. They didn't finish airing the 2nd season episodes yet.

Comment

I got the season 2 box set around this time last month. Fun fun :P

Comment

Working...
                              X