Aloha From Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha From Washington

I came across this board when I was trying to find out where Danny Couch went after leaving the Hale Koa.

My husband and I visit Hawaii quite often and are about to make another trip next month. It's our favorite place to vacation and my husband would love to move there, but I would miss Western Washington too much to leave permanently.

Re: Aloha From Washington

If I lived somewhere else I probably would be visiting Hawaii a lot too. I really can't imagine living anywhere else. Welcome and hope you find Danny Couch.

Comment

I hear ya. I do love to travel, but there's no place like home.

Comment

I was wondering what island(s) you visit?

Comment

Hello and welcome to Hawaii Threads. I hope you enjoy your trip to Hawaii
          www.myspace.com/cc_splace http://www.heavenlyrainbows.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
            I came across this board when I was trying to find out where Danny Couch went after leaving the Hale Koa.
            We have a member who posts here on occasion (perhaps better described as "spams" here on occasion) with nothing but Danny Couch info. Her signature includes the website http://www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com .
            Hope you have a great trip!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

My husband and I visit Hawaii quite often and are about to make another trip next month. It's our favorite place to vacation and my husband would love to move there, but I would miss Western Washington too much to leave permanently.
              I used to live in Tacoma and I loved it. Great people and a fun little town. Which part of Western Washington are you in? And which island are you visiting?

Comment

I was born and raised in Seattle, live in Federal Way, work in Tacoma, . Yes, Tacoma can be fun, they had the Taste of Tacoma last week, and the Tall Ships are arriving now for the 4th of July weekend.

I do love Washington as it is very beautiful and has a little bit of everything. I like the cooler weather and an edgier environment. Vancouver, BC is my absolute favorite place to think about relocating though, because it is so diverse with many cultures and excellent neighborhoods. Greek, Indian, Chinese....everything! Wonderful food and breathtaking setting too. My mom is Canadian and I keep threatening to move there because of the U.S. political climate right now. God, I'm embarrassed to be an American sometimes.

We always visit Oahu because there is the most stuff to do there, but this time we will take a day trip to the Big Island. These are the only two islands that hold any interest for us at the moment, but we'll probably get around to seeing the others. We've been coming to Hawaii once, sometimes twice a year since 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                  We have a member who posts here on occasion (perhaps better described as "spams" here on occasion) with nothing but Danny Couch info. Her signature includes the website http://www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com .
                  Hope you have a great trip!
                  In fact, I tink she's the President of his fan club and lives up here in the Puget Sound area (I think maybe Bremerton?).

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I was born and raised in Seattle, live in Federal Way, work in Tacoma, . Yes, Tacoma can be fun, they had the Taste of Tacoma last week, and the Tall Ships are arriving now for the 4th of July weekend.
                    I'm sorry I missed it! Was it at Point Defiance? I have never been to the Tall Ships event.

I do love Washington as it is very beautiful and has a little bit of everything. I like the cooler weather and an edgier environment. Vancouver, BC is my absolute favorite place to think about relocating though, because it is so diverse with many cultures and excellent neighborhoods. Greek, Indian, Chinese....everything! Wonderful food and breathtaking setting too. My mom is Canadian and I keep threatening to move there because of the U.S. political climate right now. God, I'm embarrassed to be an American sometimes.
                    I hear ya. If I travel out the country, I tell people I'm Canadian. ;-P

I visited Vancouver and Vancouver Island way back in 1984, and it's the most beautiful place I've ever been. I've done a lot of traveling, and Canadians are some of the nicest people I've ever encountered. I loved it so much that I almost got married so that I could stay! Then I came to my senses ...

We always visit Oahu because there is the most stuff to do there, but this time we will take a day trip to the Big Island. These are the only two islands that hold any interest for us at the moment, but we'll probably get around to seeing the others. We've been coming to Hawaii once, sometimes twice a year since 1996.
                    The Big Island is my favorite. I lived in Waikoloa for a year or so, and the whole island is just beautiful. What do you have planned for your stay?

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
                      If I lived somewhere else I probably would be visiting Hawaii a lot too. I really can't imagine living anywhere else. Welcome and hope you find Danny Couch.
                      I felt that way as well when I visited Honolulu - that if I lived there, I'd lose a lot of the desire/interest to travel so much.

I'm living in Seoul Korea now.. and the place reeks with travel-addicted expats.. partly because it feels like you constantly need a break from the place so often.

Comment

E komo mai to HawaiiThreads.com!!

Originally posted by Tiger Beer
                        I'm living in Seoul Korea now.. and the place reeks with travel-addicted expats.. partly because it feels like you constantly need a break from the place so often.
                        Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics
                          E komo mai to HawaiiThreads.com!!
                          Hui Lovena:
                          Make sure you take some more shaka pictures of da 'aina when you get there and post 'em on da other forum, yeah?

A hui hou,
                          Miulang
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X