Rough nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough nights

Anyone else is having a rough time sleeping nowadays?

This week alone, I had some neighbor have a party where he played loud music on his concert-certified music system for some people for a couple of hours (I was of course, enjoying the beats, but I needed to get some sleep). Last night, there was some Samoan guy yelling profanities to people because someone is dating his girlfriend. He did that for a few minutes, until the police came and tried to calm the guy down. They did, but didn't arrest him the first few times, because he came back a few more times. Then someone got the nerve to call me on my cell at 11:00pm, which woke me up because of my irratating ringtone (I knew that would backfire on me someday).

Finals are scheduled for tomorrow and friday, so I really need the sleep.

Any tips on how to sleep better w/ the noise happening?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Rough nights

Turn off the cell phone and use earplugs... make sure mom wakes you up so you don't miss your exam.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
      Turn off the cell phone and use earplugs... make sure mom wakes you up so you don't miss your exam.
      But its trying to get to sleep that' s the hard part.

I used ear plugs before, but since I roll over like a log at night, they usually fall out by 1am.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Having a hard time sleeping becuase of all the noise? Are you a morning person? I will admit I sure am not. If I could I would sleep all the way to the afternoon, but I would be angry with myself because I know I just missed half the day. I am a nightowl. I can't sleep because I enjoy the nights more than I do the day's. I use to work from late in the afternoon till midnight and by the time I got home the only thing I could think about was partying to get the night fever out of my system all the way till dawn, sleeping in and going to work again to repeat the same proceedure, the following day. Than I got switched to day my whole sleeping aparatus changed so did my body. NO more night galavanting. When I hear the alarm on my cell phone going off at five in the morning I roll my head and blink my eye's and say "Why?" Oh well. First to bed and Early rise, keeps a man healthy, young and wise or so the saying goes. Most mornings I feel like a zombie! I come alive at night. "It's Alive. It's Alive Igore.' 'Yes my creation is ALIVE"
        A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
        X