• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da code

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...da_vinci_code/

It aint a trailer! it's a "teaser"

cheaters!

wait. It's a year away?!

i will go see it for jean reno, but NOT for Tom hanks.

Re: Da code

In September will be in Paris for a week and naturally will see the Louvre and the Mona Lisa again but will check out the Virgin Of The Rocks and Death Of The Virgin for the first time.Will also visit the Saint Sulpice church which I didn't know about before.
    Dan Brown described Langdon as a Harrison Ford and not a Tom Hanks and Sophie Neveau is obviously him pitching for Sophie Marceau and not that girl from Amelie.
    Then its an overnight train to Rome for another week to see the Vatican and Sistine Chapel and Pantheon again plus some overlooked sights mentioned in Angels And Demons like Castel Sant'Angelo,Bernini's four rivers fountain, Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria,etc.
    Hope his next book is about Cairo and Luxor as thats being planned for next year.

Comment

Re: Da code

Originally posted by ahola
      In September will be in Paris for a week and naturally will see the Louvre and the Mona Lisa again but will check out the Virgin Of The Rocks and Death Of The Virgin for the first time.Will also visit the Saint Sulpice church which I didn't know about before.
      Dan Brown described Langdon as a Harrison Ford and not a Tom Hanks and Sophie Neveau is obviously him pitching for Sophie Marceau and not that girl from Amelie.
      Then its an overnight train to Rome for another week to see the Vatican and Sistine Chapel and Pantheon again plus some overlooked sights mentioned in Angels And Demons like Castel Sant'Angelo,Bernini's four rivers fountain, Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria,etc.
      Hope his next book is about Cairo and Luxor as thats being planned for next year.

So do they call this Le Tour Le Code?
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
      X