biodiesel processor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biodiesel processor

Here is a link to a guy in Washington making a biodiesel processor: Audio NPR Link What's interesting is that he suggest that it could be used by a community coop to refine used restaurant vegetable oil. I am wondering just how much used vegetable oil is available to be processed in a town the size of, say Kona.

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Re: biodiesel processor

Originally posted by DaveNSoKona
    Here is a link to a guy in Washington making a biodiesel processor: Audio NPR Link What's interesting is that he suggest that it could be used by a community coop to refine used restaurant vegetable oil. I am wondering just how much used vegetable oil is available to be processed in a town the size of, say Kona.
    Yeah, that guy is selling his biodiesel here in WA state. He's even teaching people to set up their own equipment to create their own biodiesel. If this movement catches on, I can see the headlines in the newspapers: "McDonald's franchise held up for french fry oil."

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X