Boxers or Briefs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers or Briefs?

Heard this conversation at work. It was pretty much split down the middle 50-50. As for me, boxers all da way.

Re: Boxers or briefs??

If it's split down the middle, I'd say it's time to get a new pair.

Comment

I prefer men in silky sexy briefs.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I find watching boxers fight much more interesting than reading legal briefs.

Then again it depends, some legal briefs could be pretty interesting...Maybe a sexual harassment case where the boss talks about what underwear his assistant is wearing...

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Comment

boxers without question...
          Don't be mean,
          try to help.

Comment

Boxers. They're cool...literally.

Comment

Briefs.

But what brand?
              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

boxers mo betta coz briefs always bunch up! lol besides gotta let da alas be freee!!
                Reggie aka pinakboy
                Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
                Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                Recipe Tube TV!
                Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinakboy
                  boxers mo betta coz briefs always bunch up! lol besides gotta let da alas be freee!!
                  alas: don't have, no moa

olos: balls, bags, testicles!

Comment

This is why I think God isn't perfect: He put the scrotum in a place where it hangs like a friggin' punching bag between two legs that will rock dem alas everytime you run! Pretty soon you going be sterile or your keiki goin be pupule by virtue of your battered DNA.

As much as I like boxers when I stay lounging at home (das everyday), I prefer briefs when I have to get into the public for as we all know: You gotta protect dem family jewels and letting them hang out is just asking for some scrambled eggs

Eh so what about da wahine? Keep em firm for life with a bra or let em hang becoming torpedo's at 65!
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                      This is why I think God isn't perfect: He put the scrotum in a place where it hangs like a friggin' punching bag between two legs that will rock dem alas everytime you run! Pretty soon you going be sterile or your keiki goin be pupule by virtue of your battered DNA.

As much as I like boxers when I stay lounging at home (das everyday), I prefer briefs when I have to get into the public for as we all know: You gotta protect dem family jewels and letting them hang out is just asking for some scrambled eggs

Eh so what about da wahine? Keep em firm for life with a bra or let em hang becoming torpedo's at 65!
                      Nearing fifty you betta believe it that I wear the best bras that can keep um firm! Can't see myself throwing dem ova my shoulders in da future. On the other hand, if I could afford it someday, I would get a breast lift, and a tummy tuck. No face lift needed...my face too oily, still getting pimples. LOL

Comment

Whachoo mean "he"? Maybe that's the problem right there ... ha!

I wore my boyfriend's boxers one day (back in younger days) when I didn't have any clean undies. Boy, were they comfy! And so soft. I wore them a lot after that, until he got freaked out about it. Hmm, mebbe I'll stop by the men's dept. at Sears this week ...

Comment

When I was pregnant the nurses at Kaiser giving us our Lamaze classes emphasized wearing bras without wires because they can jam up the ducts. And they recommended wearing bras all the time. So now I either find bras without wires or buy cute ones I like with them and cut the wires out. But hey, usually at Ross or Hanes online, so not a lot of money going there. I don't like them loose. It's too distracting and all you can think when they are bouncing around is how the muscle fibers are ripping and they'll be lined up with the navel!

So I wear a bra. I even wear a camisole with support to bed!
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

boxers are definitely a lot sexier than briefs. briefs look trashy to me. i don't know why.

and guys? knock it off already with the speedos. unless you have the body of a Greek god, we don't need to see that!

Comment

Being a marathon runner, training on average 85-100 miles of road running a week, I wear solid color (usually black or athletic gray) tight briefs ...they substitute quite nicely for uncomfortable jock straps, during my running sessions. I dislike boxers. I don't like that loose, free feeling that they give. I like the "immobilized" feel. I equate this to the sport bras I see female runners wearing...the bras appear effective in minimizing unwanted motion.

Comment

Working...
                              X