What ever happen to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happen to...?

I just saw Rene Munsho talking on the news regarding a fire where she "now" works...Hawai'i Recycling Scrap Metals!

I wonder what happend to Lokelani Lindsey? For that matter all the former Bishop Trustees.

Most of all...where is that crook of a Mayor we had and his sidekick Ben?

What's Ben Cayetano doing these days?

Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: What ever happen to...?

Originally posted by 1stwahine

What's Ben Cayetano doing these days?

Lynn

Ben Cayetano is doing what all the Governors of the People's Party of the Little Guy do.

He's living in a multi-million dollar home up Waialae Iki.

Someday if you work hard in your union job, maybe you can buy um. Supposedly for sale now, only 6 million.

Waihee lives Nuuanu in his million dollar home.
    Ariyoshi lives Nuuanu in his million dallar home.

Just regular local folks taking care of da local people.

Oh BTW, he's sucking up nearly 100K in retirement for the rest of his life plus full medical benefits for life. Plus, if Hawaii state retirement didn't change, his second wife (millionaire) also gets medical benefits for the rest of her life - even if Cayetano dies.

Gotta luv Hawaii's Democrats. They know how to take care.

Comment

You watch...Waihee is quiet these days for a reason...I think he's gonna make a bid for congress when Inouye leaves office. As a matter of fact I think Inouye is grooming Waihee too! And I believe the Democratic party is keeping Inouye as their ace up their sleeves if the Republicans prove too much of a challenge in a few more years for the run for governor.

Let's face it I'm a republican and if Inouye ran for governor, I'd be hardpressed not to vote for him. His Washington contacts and experience would make him a very powerful governor for the state of Hawaii. No doubt!

As for Cayatano, he doesn't have to work anymore with his lovely wife Vicky running her business on Sand Island.

And Ariyoshi? Heck as long as the powers that be remain intact in Japan he has no worries. But when power changes in Kamuela that's when Ariyoshi has to worry.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

And Ariyoshi? Heck as long as the powers that be remain intact in Japan he has no worries. But when power changes in Kamuela that's when Ariyoshi has to worry.
        Kamuela? Eh, you not talking about Larry Mehau, eh?

Eh Larry! Just kidding brah!

Comment

Working...
        X