Stolen Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Car

Hello, I just joined, mainly to help a friend. I dunno if this is allowed in this community, but please hear me out.

My friend's car has been stolen earlier today and we need as much help as we can in finding it. The details are as follows:

- 96 special edition dark green Integra
    - plate: JYU 058
    - 96 gsr rims with the center caps missing
    - paint fading on the spoiler and front bumper
    - rear letters debadged
    - tan leather interior

It was last seen in Waipio Gentry.

We really need help in finding this car because it's his only source of transportation and he's currently attending summer school. If you have any info relating to this matter, leave a reply. Thanks.

Re: Stolen Car

I don't see how this could possibly help, but I saw what I thought was a blue Acura or Honda (or something) with a faded front bumper. The front spoiler was hanging so low, it was dragging on the road, which is the only reason I paid it any attention. Whoever was driving it didn't seem to care that the car was making all that scraping noise, so I figured he or she was in a hurry--I was on Houghtailing between School and Peter Buck Streets, and I watched the car continue past Damien school without slowing to do something about the bumper.

I know that's a long shot, but in case that DOES help at all...
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Re: Stolen Car

The car has been found. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Working...
      X