Art Day at the Contemporary Art Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Day at the Contemporary Art Museum

since serenity mentioned the thai festival (was there for a very short time and missed the kickboxing; what time was it?), thought i'd mention this event at the cont art museum tomorrow (saturday).

read more about it here:

http://starbulletin.com/2005/07/08/features/index6.html

sounds cool....
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: Art Day at the Contemporary Art Museum

It IS cool. Very kiddie-oriented, too, so it's great if you have kids that can be occupied with the various art project stations. I highly recommend that you take advantage of the shuttle service if you can; parking up there, especially with the large shuttles going back and forth, makes maneuvering/finding parking difficult, especially once the Art Spree really gets underway.

I plan to be there when it opens so I can just sweep thru the new/temporary installations and then be on my merry way.

Comment

Re: Art Day at the Contemporary Art Museum

Update on the parking situation for this event:

You are only allowed to park at Punahou school. You must take the shuttle from there.

They are only allowing staff and performers/artists to park at the actual museum.

If anybody goes, PM me about how the non-permanent exhibits are! I'd like to go another time. Since I'm on call and have to have my car with me at all times, I can't do the Punahou school/shuttle thing this year.

Comment

Working...
      X