X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh?

now thats plain wierd.
    this must be the twilight zone;
    HT was down for me all evening. couldn't view aything. now, I log on, NO new posts. stuh range.

Re: huh?

Notice here. Just woke up and trying to figure out where things stand.

Comment

I am happy. happy, happy to see this site amongst others up again! I was forced to watch "Open House" on channel 9 last night...about a middle aged woman's with no job experience getting dumped by her husband, etc. It turned out well. Her husband wanted to come back, she refused and she found new love...only in the movies.

Reality wise: I was going coocoos with this site and my weblog. Checking every every hour till 2:00 a.m. Thanks Ryan for bringing it all back up. I think I'm addictive to my computer! LOL

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        a middle aged woman's with no job experience getting dumped by her husband,
        Her husband wanted to come back, she refused and she found new love
        Stay on topic!

Comment

I noticed that also. What was really weird, is that another local forum was down also yesterday evening.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: Downtime

No worries Ryan! I figured that's what it was. So I was having severe withdrawals from da threads, kinda like not getting my caffeine/peppermint fix. But shoots, I didn't get a severe headache or anything! No, I guess you got the headache.
            @
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Re: Downtime

thanks for the info. when i tried to check out the site last night for my daily fix, i was pretty surprised. i figured it was just a temporary technical thing.

glad to see it's back up and running!
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
              X