Bloggers Need Not Apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloggers Need Not Apply

I know some students and others on this forum have a blog. If you are a job seeking blogger you might want to check this out:Bloggers Need Not Apply

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Re: Bloggers Need Not Apply

Originally posted by DaveNSoKona
    .... check this out:Bloggers Need Not Apply

whohaaa. my sentiments egggzakly.
    So what if blog bog down material true? In some instances; we can't handle the truth. NOT when it so much resembles a trainwreck.
    "The pertinent question for bloggers is simply, Why? What is the purpose of broadcasting one's unfiltered thoughts to the whole wired world?"
    No one knows the definition of "indiscretion" any longer.
    Last edited by kimo55; July 11, 2005, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I'm a BLOGGER! I blog for several of the reasons in the article but mostly to leave my grandchildren and their children my legacy...so when they hear anyone talking about me, they can say, "That's not what Grams said!"

Even if I would apply for a job today, I would get hired. One of my traits is I don't lie...that's hard to find nowadays. Infact, this past Saturday, I was offered a job opportunity that is hard to resist. Will I take? I can't. I take care of MAMA and Antonio. MAMA knows everything what I BLOG! She my #1 Fan.

Plus, everybody knows I'm Pupule! LOL

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

*googles his name*
        Good, nothing came up that pretains to me (and FYI, it looks like someone with my name is serving in Iraq and is a good basketball player)

All I need to do to not get hired, is to get caught taking pics of the place before I even get the job (atleast that's what I did at the 808 Communications interview [which was cool, because other people were doing that also])

Plus, all of the good stuff gets written in notepad before I decide to post it online.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
        X