• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kona Coffee Farm for Sale

Sadly, it's official: http://www.hawaiiinformation.com/Res...e=1&MLS=159411

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Re: Kona Coffee Farm for Sale

Bummer, man. Just leaving the coffee business, or Hawaii entirely?

Wonderful property. Nice homes. Is this about where it's located? That's further south than I thought. Sure wish I had $895K to spend!

Comment

We are leaving Hawaii . My wife is missing her family in Oregon. Yes, that's exactly where it's located, except we are mauka from the highway a bit more (2100' elevation). I wish we were rich enough to be bi-coastal (?) Hawaii-Oregon but alas we are not.

Comment

sad to see these turn of events, man...

Comment

Auwe! that's too bad, Dave. The listing price is a bargain for 2 houses and a working farm. If I had that kind of money, I'd buy it, too. Where in OR are you planning to move?

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

We talked about the Oregon coast but I guess now Southwest Eugene area in the "backwoods" yet 10 minutes from downtown seems like the current plan. My wife's daughter lives in Eugene (the one I couldn’t convince to join us here).

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNSoKona
              We talked about the Oregon coast but I guess now Southwest Eugene area in the "backwoods" yet 10 minutes from downtown seems like the current plan. My wife's daughter lives in Eugene (the one I couldn’t convince to join us here).
              Eugene's a pretty little college town, and as such, full of idealistic people. Gotta watch out for those anarchists who live there, though.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Wow. The cost of living here have anything to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                  Auwe! that's too bad, Dave. The listing price is a bargain for 2 houses and a working farm.
                  Yeah, and we are including in the price about $40-50K worth of farm & coffee processing equipment.

Our decision to move has nothing to do with the cost of living or any other financial matter. It's all about ohana (family).

Anarchists! There is alway something isn't there

Comment

Working...
                  X