How many email addresses do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many email addresses do you have?

Within each email provider, I have atleast 4 accounts with them, times that with the number of providers I use atleast 4 times a month (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, xasamail, etc) I have about 12, not counting atleast a half a dozen lying around the internet that I have forgotten about.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: How many email addresses do you have?

I keep my email addresses to a minimum since I don't have time to keep track of them all. I usually have one address for personal stuff. I also have a "garbage" account for spam.

Comment

I have three:

1) my Yahoo email
      2) my Netscape email
      3) my POP3 Verizon email

Why do I have three? Because Verizon doesn't seem to want to do anything about spam filtering and I'm stuck with it cuz it's my ISP.

My primary is my Yahoo email because they do like to do something about spam filtering and virus scanning.

My secondary is Netscape because as I type this response, Yahoo is down for the count. It's always good to have a back up.

Now why in the world would anyone want four email accounts per email provider is beyond me. 12 of em! That's just being either totally greedy, paranoid or forgetful of your passwords. I just cannot imagine the need for that many email accounts, that just bogs down the whole system and that's not a good thing.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

lemme see...

rr mail
        work mail
        yahoo mail
        4 gmail
        1 hotmail

Reggie aka pinakboy
        Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
        Recipe Tube TV!
        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Two.

My personal address is grunchley@grunchley.com.

My work address is NOYB.

Comment

I also believe in keeping my addresses to a minimum. Nominally, I have four, but I only use two of them. My personal address is with Verizon, and I have my work address.

I have one with MSN that is only used as an ID for MSN Messenger, and my old LavaNet ID that right now is simply collecting spam until such time as I cancel it.
            http://www.pineapplejuice.net/freshly-squeezed

Comment

Working...
            X