Beam Me Up, Scotty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beam Me Up, Scotty!

hey, i can't believe no one's written anything about scotty yet! that guy was cool and online reports clearly describe him as someone who really appreciated his many fans, often attending star trek conferences even when the crowd was small.

he's gonna be missed....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...701993,00.html
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: beam me up scotty!!!

When he "retired" up here to the Pacific Northwest (Redmond, WA), he stayed active in community theater until he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He was a very giving guy and his passing is going to leave a big hole in our community.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

There have been times in the usenet startrek newsgroup during the middle to late 90's that every so often someone would post that either DeForest Kelly (Dr. McCoy) or James Doohan (Scotty) had past away, which later turns out to be a hoax.

Comment

i was never a big star trek nerd (despite the fact that i am a card-carrying dork), but i do know that scotty helped me hone my counterfeit scottish accent...was anyone else annoyed by all of the half-witted "beam me up" jokes the local newscasters indulged?
        Don't be mean,
        try to help.

Comment

Re: Beam Me Up, Scotty!

Dr. Mcoy and Engineer Scott in da Enterprise in da sky now...

may dey rest in peace
          Reggie aka pinakboy
          Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
          Raw Eats Veggie Videos
          Recipe Tube TV!
          Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Working...
          X