Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching Hell's Kitchen?

Anybody watching Hell's Kitchen?

dey down to 3 people now... So who u guys like dey kick out??!

i like da short kinky hair haole girl go coz i like see da 2 culinary trained guys beef it out in da kitchen with Gordon Ramsey.
    Reggie aka pinakboy
    Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
    Raw Eats Veggie Videos
    Recipe Tube TV!
    Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Re: Anybody watching Hell's Kitchen?

I wanted Michael to win in the beginning, but I like him less and less with each new episode.

I felt for Jessica because she was always crying (like I would be if I were there), but she really doesn't deserve a restaurant. Her attitude isn't that great, either. She should definitely go.

Elsie was always crying, too. She should've said something about how the others were not treating her as a teammate instead. She actually could've held her own, but she's gone, so whatever. She wanted to go last time, anyway.

Ralph...he's been okay, but no better than the others. I guess I want him to win...

I don't really like any of them...they all seem like a bunch of backstabbing jerks. Not like I'm surprised...backstabbers on reality TV.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog
      I wanted Michael to win in the beginning, but I like him less and less with each new episode.

I felt for Jessica because she was always crying (like I would be if I were there), but she really doesn't deserve a restaurant. Her attitude isn't that great, either. She should definitely go.

Elsie was always crying, too. She should've said something about how the others were not treating her as a teammate instead. She actually could've held her own, but she's gone, so whatever. She wanted to go last time, anyway.

Ralph...he's been okay, but no better than the others. I guess I want him to win...

I don't really like any of them...they all seem like a bunch of backstabbing jerks. Not like I'm surprised...backstabbers on reality TV.

i liked elsie but she shud've told ramsey dey was jamming her up etc.
      she jus wen be nice and neva mention nothing to him. she had promise though. if she go back to skool, she could make it.

i can't wait fo 2nite!! get secret panel of judges according to da teaser...

if ralph or tattoo boy get kicked out dang dat wud be messed up!
      Reggie aka pinakboy
      Raw Eats Veggie Videos
      Recipe Tube TV!
      Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

k now dey down to just Ralph and Michael. poa haole girl jessica gone. Not!

shud get gud now. 2 trained cooks for battle!!

cannot wait til next monday!

i wud like da tattoo guy michael win. he seems to have the drive and motivation. dis guy wud go da extra mile to do it right. ralph on da odda hand look too self-centered and a$$hole lookin... oops!
        Reggie aka pinakboy
        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
        Recipe Tube TV!
        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

I know its a tv show and stuff but I watched the first episode and I was so turned off by the chef's attitude. I'm like, who the hell wants to work for a prick like that... or even be humiliated on national tv like that. Some braddahs or titas from here should sign up for that show... that would be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
            I know its a tv show and stuff but I watched the first episode and I was so turned off by the chef's attitude. I'm like, who the hell wants to work for a prick like that... or even be humiliated on national tv like that. Some braddahs or titas from here should sign up for that show... that would be funny.
            yah i tink i wud be one of da first guys dat wud crackem!! lol
            Reggie aka pinakboy
            Raw Eats Veggie Videos
            Recipe Tube TV!
            Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
              You nevah work in one resturant .... Ramsey is pretty tame compared to some of da chefs I have come across.
              Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
              Flickr

Comment

tonight is da season finale!! ralph vs michael!! wooo hooooo!!

i dunno who fo choose tho. dey both sly dogs....
                Reggie aka pinakboy
                Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                Recipe Tube TV!
                Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

who ever can control thier crew ...will win...from what i see drewberry will come into play tonight.
                  Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                  Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
                    who ever can control thier crew ...will win...from what i see drewberry will come into play tonight.
                    dewberry mo den lil bit mahu but wud've been interesting if he wen tough it out! da guy supposedly was a pastry chef...

dewberry goin make some outrageous kine comments i bet!
                    Reggie aka pinakboy
                    Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                    Recipe Tube TV!
                    Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

ok its ova.

michael is da winnah. ralph da loser. so wat next? michael accepted da offer from ramsay to goto london for work under his tuttledge fo come international chef etc. good oppty fo him.

i hope da show get renewed and get new batch of contestants!
                      Reggie aka pinakboy
                      Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                      Recipe Tube TV!
                      Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

The last ep was pretty cool. I liked seeing them make two seperate restaurant settings and running the kitchens. Michael certainly deserved to win, even if I don't like all the sabotage he tried to pull in the past. Dewberry...heh, what a weirdo. Funny, though. Even had Ramsay laughing.
                        myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
                        X