Good and inexpensive picture-framing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good and inexpensive picture-framing?

Can anyone here give me any first-hand recommendations on a good joint that does quality picture framing and inexpensive rates, preferably in the Downtown/Chinatown area or Kapiolani/Ala Moana?

I have a bunch of of limited, signed Jay Ryan silkscreened posters that I'd like to put up at work, and I just want some nice simple frames and mattes for them.

Any recommendations?

Re: Good and inexpensive picture-framing?

There is one that used to be located next to Village Resturant. They moved a year ago to the corner of Nuuanu and Hotel Streets. It was the old Police Sub-Station. It's on the same side of Indigo's, two doors down. Can't miss it. Sorry, but I don't know the name. If you have time on First Friday they will be open late and also showcasing their work.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Good and inexpensive picture-framing?

This is juss too funny. Now I find myself in the same predicament.

I'm in the process of redecorating my whole Hale. I found two pictures which are woth money. They are also numbered ( I dunno wat they call it) and signed by the Artist.

One is a painting of Pele and the other of her supposingly sister. One with red hair and the other with black. Two beautiful and awesome paintings that should have been framed a long time ago...but I forgot.

Does anyone know of anyplace else who does quality workmanship and at a good price. I also found many other portraits as well.

Funny thing happened ~ I used one to put photo's on top. I took out the photos this morning to find another numbered series underneath of a naked woman in a bathtub. It is 180/350 by Sue Stagner.

I gotta go look some moa. I'm pUpule. I'm excused for wat I do!

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X