Most Haunted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Haunted

I love watching Most Haunted on the Travel Channel on Friday. A team of ghost hunters armed with a psychic explore England's most haunted places. The "Blair Witch Project" like feel gives me just enough "chicken skin" to be hooked for an hour. I wish they would make a trip to Hawaii to ghost hunt .... I'm sure they won't be disappointed.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Most Haunted

i saw a book about haunted places throughout each of the 50 states.. wonder what they said about hawaii..

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
      I wish they would make a trip to Hawaii to ghost hunt .... I'm sure they won't be disappointed.

nope. you need kama'aina for that job. for too many reasons to go into.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        nope. you need kama'aina for that job. for too many reasons to go into.
        And I'm sure many kama'aina would just as soon leave the spirits alone! After reading some of the stories in Glen Grant's books, if it was me I would just say, "I believe in the Hawaiian spirits. I also believe that I don't need for them to be mad at me..."

The really cool thing about the 'aina is the spiritual nature of the place. I don't think malihini really understand that concept and feeling the mana. About the closest most Mainlanders would come to feeling the spirituality is visiting Sedona, AZ with its vortices.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I've been teaching in this town called Jochiwon in Korea the last 10 days or so.. (part of a summer camp).

I've been having A LOT of dreams every night and morning.. thought it was weird.. I have so many here.. I don't even like to get up in the morning. Actually enjoying the dreaming.

Talked to others at the camp.. many are experiencing the same thing.. tons of dreams every night. A few people said they've been experiencing nightmares and can't sleep well here.

Then we found out that Jochiwon is the burial ground from a massive battle where tons and tons of Koreans lost their lives. So apparently its well-known throughout Korea for its dreaming that people experience here during sleep.

Jochiwon!..

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Beer
            I don't even like to get up in the morning.

yea.. said that many times myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Beer
              I've been teaching in this town called Jochiwon in Korea the last 10 days or so.. (part of a summer camp).

I've been having A LOT of dreams every night and morning.. thought it was weird.. I have so many here.. I don't even like to get up in the morning. Actually enjoying the dreaming.

Talked to others at the camp.. many are experiencing the same thing.. tons of dreams every night. A few people said they've been experiencing nightmares and can't sleep well here.

Then we found out that Jochiwon is the burial ground from a massive battle where tons and tons of Koreans lost their lives. So apparently its well-known throughout Korea for its dreaming that people experience here during sleep.

Jochiwon!..
              spooky eh!! i wonda if a dreamcatcher would work fo dis kine situation...
              Reggie aka pinakboy
              Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
              Raw Eats Veggie Videos
              Recipe Tube TV!
              Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Working...
              X