funniest movie moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest movie moment

only 1,200 people were surveyed but the results aren't so bad. these were the categories:

* funniest movie moment

* sexiest movie moment

* scariest movie moment

* top thriller scene

* best action scene

* most romantic scene

http://www.u.tv/newsroom/indepth.asp?id=8905&pt=e

i definitely disagree with some of the results but that's to be expected... hope some of yours found their way to this list....
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: funniest movie moment

Too bad they didn't have a category for the best homage to another movie.

Comment

hmmm. that's interesting.... what would be your 5 nominated movies?
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

The movie Muppets in Space doing the alien taking over the operating room scene from Independence Day.

Comment

Peter Boyle singing "Putin' on the Ritz" in Young Frankenstien
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

ha! ha! oh, that wuz funny!!! thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Funniest movie moment? Well, the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles" is the first thing that pops into mind. Or the scene in "Romancing The Stone" where Michael Douglas slides down the muddy slope and comes to a stop with his face in Kathleen Turner's lap (and apparently that wasn't planned; just happened that way, and they kept the scene, obviously). Or, anything from Monty Python's "In Search Of The Holy Grail". Or, the Coke bottle scene in "The Gods Must Be Crazy".

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

ha! ha! those are all great scenes! of the scenes you listed, i laughed the hardest while watching blazing saddles

Comment

Actually my entry for Muppets from Space was for best homage to another movie as opposed to being the funnist movie moment even through it was funny to the adults in the theatre (to me as well too). Another scene for homage to another movie is in the movie The Dead Pool where Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan and Evan Kim are in a car chased by a toy remote control car with a bomb as they drive thru the streets of San Francisco.

As far as funny movie moment, for this year I gotta say the 3 knife throwing at the landlady scene in Kung Fu Hustle.

Comment

the patsy:
                    "after a star comedian dies his handlers are resolved to find a replacement to take the deceased star's place"
                    the moment when Everett Sloane, Phil Harris, Keenan Wynn,
                    Peter Lorre, & John Carradine offers Jerry Lewis, a simpleminded bellboy, one hundred dollars a week for working with them. He goes bonkers, can't speak, grunts gutteral wacky sounds, shakes his head in kookoo disbelief and they take that as refusal. Everrett says:

"Ok, LAST offer. we will give you... five hundred dollars, EACH and EVERY week."
                    and he goes nuts.

and then the scene later during the singing lesson.

classic. i am on the floor each time.

Comment

Funniest: Early in "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" when Jimmy Durante is at the bottom of the cliff relating the story of "the big W" and physically kicks the bucket; Buddy Hackett takes his hat off and looks mournful, and Durante suddenly sits up and continues the directions to the place.

Actually, pick any scene in that film. I will drop whatever plans I have to watch it if it shows up on the tube.
                      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                        .... Buddy Hackett takes his hat off and looks mournful, and Durante suddenly sits up and continues the directions to the place.

Actually, pick any scene in that film. I will drop whatever plans I have to watch it if it shows up on the tube.
                        yes. a classic.
                        here are pics from that flik:

http://www.gchudleigh.com/madworld.htm

http://members.cox.net/mkpl4/mmmmw/thumb.htm

Comment

25 R-Rated Comedies That Really Earn Their R-Ratings (yahoo.com)

A PG rating for a comedy is code for lame jokes.

Comment

Ranked: The Most Hilarious Comedy Films Of All Time (msn.com)

Agreed with some movies that are funny. Others are okay with a few funny moments.

Comment

The Top 12 Funniest Movies of All Time According to the Internet (msn.com)

McLovin wit his Hawaii's drivers license.

Comment

Working...
                              X