had the Knack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had the Knack

man, you guys missed a great time. last nite at da Pipeline, the Knack kicked some serious butt!
    I mean, My Sharona was a hit, but haeveta admit I never was swayed by it thru the years. Now, last night, that song was the least of it, in that the put on a fabulous show.EVERY song was great! These guys don't seem to have "aged" much at all. Infectious songs all, with the exuberance of a Beatles show on both sides of the stage. They did an amazing extended version of "tequila". And basically, had no idea all their other original sings were so good all this time. The played to hard, a bass string broke and a lead guitar string broke...
    Woulda been a full house if people knew what they would be in for.
    Last edited by kimo55; August 4, 2005, 09:20 AM.

Re: had the Knack

I always loved The Knack. Did they do "That Thing You Do" and "Good Girls Don't"? Those are my faves
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Drove by last night before it got started... looked like there was a jailbreak at the old folks' home...

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
        I always loved The Knack. Did they do "That Thing You Do" and "Good Girls Don't"? Those are my faves
        yea they did!
        too cool!

Comment

I thought they did a really good job when they were on that hit show on NBC tv a few months ago.

Comment

Working...
          X