X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.

Source

Terrorists, bombs smuggled across Mexico border by MS-13 gangsters

WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.
    Last edited by admin; August 7, 2005, 09:21 AM. Reason: Removed full article. Again. Use excerpts and a link only!
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.

Doc, Dont believe everything you read. No such animals as Suitcase Nukes,much less mines or artillary. "Dirty bombs" (suitcase or a like sized container filled with radioactive matrial) yes, but not mines or atillary. The MS 13 Gang was featured on a expose type documentry not too long ago, a couple of the members were bragging about being recruited by Al Quida, sorry VERY hard to believe that they would recruit idiots like that to smuggle nuclear bombs across a border when they could do it themselves without garnering as much attention. The Mexican Border is the least of our worries. Bin Laden does not control the Afghanistani Heroin trade, The mojority of Poppy is now grown in Asia and South America, very little if any comes from the middle East. Sounds like a lot of over inflated sensationalism "news" to me.

Comment

Adrian, like Babooze says, don't believe everything you read or see. I, too, doubt MS 13 would be smart enough to pull off an al Quaida terrorist attack.

Like the Somali wannabes who tried to blow up the London transportation 2 weeks after the devasting attacks of July 7, MS 13 might try to emulate al Quaida or be stupid enough to be duped into becoming martyrs for the al Quaida cause, but they could never mastermind the kind of terrorist attacks that al Quaida has been known to pull off.

America is not immune to terrorist attacks; we've just been damned lucky thus far. I won't say that America will never be subjected to a terrorist attack again. My guess is it's a certainty at this point. The only issue is when, where and by whom. And even though the gubmint says there's no correlation between our occupation of Iraq and terrorist activity, I believe there is a connection. But we are fast reaching the point of no return where even when we pull out of Iraq, angry Muslim extremists in places other than Iraq will still want to target us to avenge the death of their brethren in Iraq. The sad thing is, we had the power to prevent it, but in typical John Wayne fashion, we instead insisted that we knew what was best for the people of Iraq, that we needed to spread our brand of "freedom" over there come hell or high water.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I figure as long as people can sneak into this country they can bring with them all sorts of harmful items. Just like modern day pirates and smugglers using very fast speed boats to get into places, terrorists can also.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

The author cited as your source is an evangelical kook.
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
          X