What if....KSBE loses it's fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if....KSBE loses it's fight?

This morning Advertiser reporter Rob Perez asked the question "What if KSBE loses it's fight over a Hawaiians only policy?" Where does the KSBE go from there? What will happen to the school? Does anyone on this board had any idea?
    I think it will be a pretty bad day when the first group of non-hawaiians try and cross through... What a news day that will be.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: What if....KSBE loses it's fight?

Originally posted by alohabear
    This morning Advertiser reporter Rob Perez asked the question "What if KSBE loses it's fight over a Hawaiians only policy?" Where does the KSBE go from there? What will happen to the school? Does anyone on this board had any idea?
    I think it will be a pretty bad day when the first group of non-hawaiians try and cross through... What a news day that will be.
    No hilahila. "Plan B" that the trustees are talking about now (but not disclosing publicly) will preserve the original intent of Pauahi by working around some of the issues brought out by the latest suit. The lawyers for KSBE will be using the same laws and rules that Goeman and Gates used, but they will use it to KSBE's advantage.

Have faith. Onipaa!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I was intrigued by one of the ideas Perez mentioned: to restrict or give preference to descendants of the citizens of the Kingdom of Hawai'i. Anybody who's got Hawaiian blood would of course be included, and only a small number of non-Hawaiians as well.

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
        "What if KSBE loses it's fight over a Hawaiians only policy?"
        they lose da fight when dey stop fighting.
        so; dey no goin lose.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          they lose da fight when dey stop fighting.
          so; dey no goin lose.
          and dey win da fight after dey stop fighting.
          so; dey no goin win. jus keep fighting.

Comment

Working...
          X