Vehicles in out of the way places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles in out of the way places

It seems like someone in our neighborhood got themselves a corvette. Its just sitting on someone's property across from our house.

And a few houses down from ours, someone owns a Hummer H2 (but its been so played out that even I can have a Hummer)

So, what other vehicles do you see that "doesn't belong there"
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Vehicles in out of the way places

With the rising property values in Hawaii, I wonder if your neighbors are borrowing off their home's equity and buying some nice cars. It may not be the smartest financial decision to make, but to each his/her own.

As far as unusual cars in the neighborhood:

A few Sundays ago, one of my neighbors had some kind of school bus repainted with some local church name in my neighborhood. I gather this was their own shuttle bus that picked up people to attend bible school on Sundays.

One particular house had 2 vans, labelled, "Dry Cleaning Service." They also had one car and one truck labelled with "Security Guard Patrol." Apparently, this particular neighbor runs two different businesses at his home.

Another house has 8 beat up old trucks parked on various locations on their rather small front yard. Not only do they have these trucks along the street, but also on the front yard, parked on a rather small plot of now dead grass. In addition, large oil stains on the driveway and road from the old trucks can be seen. I admit this particular house was one of the prettiest looking homes in our suburban neighborhood, but ever since the original owner moved out, that changed overnight to the "most neglected" house. My guess is this house has several families living in there, perhaps hispanic workers who work the fields in various nearby towns.

Comment

Working...
    X