Why men don't listen to women...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why men don't listen to women...

Now it's been scientifically proven that the reason men don't listen to women is because they can't hear us! Apparently wahine voices are more "complex" (you got that right ) than men's.

So kanes, you can be forgiven when you ignore us wahine...but watch out for da slippah dat's headed in your direction to get your attention!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Why men don't listen to women...

Originally posted by Miulang

So kanes, you can be forgiven when you ignore us wahine...but watch out for da slippah dat's headed in your direction to get your attention!
    Kden, no use da rolling pin like da last time you did with Panzo!

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
      Kden, no use da rolling pin like da last time you did with Panzo!
      Eh, but dat time I had someting REALLY important to tell him!

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Kind of on topic...I still love this picture though:

Why women live longer than men:

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Comment

Jeee zuss! I criiinnnngg!

Comment

ha ha nice pic,it's like if you ask the guy if he would rather be dead or uncomfortable and he would ask for more details.
            I love my wife and really want to listen to every word she says but...
            there are sooo many words!!! I could use a "Whats the point filtration machine" She could speak like the usual 100 words into the box and the machine would cough the one sentance I need to see her point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fondoo
              I could use a "Whats the point filtration machine" She could speak like the usual 100 words into the box and the machine would cough the one sentance I need to see her point.

funny and true. but da odda side to it is... yea... live with someone ya just want things distilled. But IF... that person were ever taken away from you for whatever reason or circumstance, boy, you then start longing for each and every extra word they could utter to you now,
              just to heard their voice. and just to allow them to feel the comfortable freedom of blabbing, or expressing themselves in whatever way they wanna cuz this is their own private world they share with YOU; the main person who should make them feel comfortable being themselves.
              and you fatally regret the times you said 'stop tawkin so much', or thought it. now that they are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                funny and true. but da odda side to it is... yea... live with someone ya just want things distilled. But IF... that person were ever taken away from you for whatever reason or circumstance, boy, you then start longing for each and every extra word they could utter to you now,
                just to heard their voice. and just to allow them to feel the comfortable freedom of blabbing, or expressing themselves in whatever way they wanna cuz this is their own private world they share with YOU; the main person who should make them feel confortable being themselves.
                and you fatally regret the times you said 'stop tawkin so much', or thought it. now that they are gone.
                Sounds like the sad voice of experience, eh Kimo.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                  Sounds like the sad voice of experience, eh Kimo.
                  I guess I am an old man after all. ya can't fabricate this stuff from the aethers...

Comment

It's like redneck Jeff Foxworthy says: men only think of two things...seeing something naked and having a beer.
                    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                    Flickr

Comment

preferably, at the same time... and for an extended time.

Comment

nah actually have a beer first then see something naked. That way who cares how good it looks!
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          just to heard their voice. and just to allow them to feel the comfortable freedom of blabbing, or expressing themselves in whatever way they wanna cuz this is their own private world they share with YOU; the main person who should make them feel comfortable being themselves.
                          scary man....I'm gonna give my wife extra xoxoxoxo's when I see her tonight.
                          Funny thing the rare times she is in a qiete mood I encourage her to talk more,to make sure she's ok and well it just doesn't seem like home unless she's chatting on about something and I'm gritting my teeth a little he he

Comment

Working...
                          X