Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for My friends ring

ALOHA:

I'm hoping you can help me. I live in Reno, NV and I am searching for a piece of jewelry. Before I met my girlfriend she was living in her home state of Hawaii with her husband and pregnant, and apparently it was hard. They lived on the beach for 3 months I believe and she had to pawn her jewelry to have money, they ended up moving to the mainland and now the husband is out of the picture, which for her is a good thing. She lives here but she gets home sick so much that it makes her cry, not to mention the things she had to pawn to eat were very near and dear to her heart, now I am searching for her class ring. This class ring is white gold with a purple stone and a horse emblem to represent her schools mascot the colt. Above the stone are the words Pearl City High School, below the stone are the words Pearl City HI, and on one side of the stone is 19 and on the other is 96. It is engraved with a message from her parents in Hawaiian that roughly translates into "Our baby girl". Please if you could get this message to your readers I would love to be able to give at least this one item back to her, it is so important. I beg you for your help.

Thank you and Aloha

Shannon M. McGuire
    Last edited by love for the locals; August 10, 2005, 09:39 AM.

Re: Searching for My friends ring

You may want to also post this message on Honolulu Craigslist in the "wanted" section under the "for sale" division...

www.honolulu.craigslist.org

Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X