Wisteria demolished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisteria demolished

Did anyone get pictures of the demolition by chance? They did it so fast now you cant even see what they are building (property all covered up with tarps/fences) which is a 7-11 from what I heard.

Good thing Zippy's finished their remodeling on King Street or that would have been one lonely block.

KalihiBoy

Re: Wisteria demolished

I took this shot the day after the place went crumbling down... late Sunday morning on the fateful weekend. I have about 2 or 3 others on my hard drive. No pictures of the actual demolition.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Re: Wisteria demolished

Originally posted by Kalihiboy
      Did anyone get pictures of the demolition by chance? They did it so fast now you cant even see what they are building (property all covered up with tarps/fences) which is a 7-11 from what I heard.

Good thing Zippy's finished their remodeling on King Street or that would have been one lonely block.

KalihiBoy

7/11.

Do any of you remember when that Jack in a Box went at the other corner? It went up in less than a week, less than just a couple of days. I mean, maybe it was HOURS!

The 7/11 will take a bit longer as they'll have to place gas tanks in the lot. I wonder if the 7/11 that's on Kinau Street, three blocks mauka, will be retained.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
      X