Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islander roll call for those serving proudly in the Mainland and Overseas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islander roll call for those serving proudly in the Mainland and Overseas!

To all my island brothers and sister serving all over the U.S. and overseas; I know we are a PROUD bunch and will always do our best in what we do!! I personally miss being a part of the 100th Battalion 442nd Infantry, U.S. Army Reserve, who are now overseas along with the men and women of the Hawaii National Guard.

Let us always represent Hawaii PROUDLY.
    Go For Broke Alumnus - 1991 to 1999
    Supporting the U.S. Army Reserve in the Pacific Northwest.
    www.goarmy.com

Re: Islander roll call for those serving proudly in the Mainland and Overseas!

Mahalo for serving our country soldier! HOOHA!!!!

Auntie Lynn
    Proud mother of three soldiers!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I love serving! Tell your 3 Soldier's tanx for what dey do too!! I'm telling you....I wish I was wit da 100th rite now! I miss those guys and they've also that they wish I was there wit dem.
      www.goarmy.com

Comment

My youngest girl(woman) leaves on Tuesday for Diegos Garcia. My son and middle daughter were in Iraq the same time. Son also went to Afganistan. Will be leaving for Malaysia soon. He's with Stryker Brigade here at Schofield. My daughter and husband got stationed here also in Hawaii. They'll be here in March 2006. The life of a military mom is not an easy one. I am proud.

Just curious, why are you not with your unit? Illness, Injury, what? Good luck.

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; August 21, 2005, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Hmm... I don't fully support this administration and their reasoning for why our troops are out overseas (it seems all too familiar )

I do pray that the soldiers, the thousand of men and women who are out there will live through this and return home safely to their families.

God Bless you Troops!

~Pikake

Comment

oops...wrong button

Comment

Hello there Auntie Lynn,

We left Hawaii in 1999 to support the US Army Reserve in the PNW on an Active Duty status and presently I still serve in that status. When the call came around for the Hawaii NG and USAR in early 2004 for the units to do their rotation I voiced my intent of wanting to deploy with the 100th through those above me but they didn't need my rank nor my MOS. If I could though I would want to still be with the 100th.

Side note: Pikake is my wife and she once was a Soldier with the US Army Reserve from Tripler as well as Fort Shafter.
              www.goarmy.com

Comment

Originally posted by islandsoljah
                Hello there Auntie Lynn,

We left Hawaii in 1999 to support the US Army Reserve in the PNW on an Active Duty status and presently I still serve in that status. When the call came around for the Hawaii NG and USAR in early 2004 for the units to do their rotation I voiced my intent of wanting to deploy with the 100th through those above me but they didn't need my rank nor my MOS. If I could though I would want to still be with the 100th.

Side note: Pikake is my wife and she once was a Soldier with the US Army Reserve from Tripler as well as Fort Shafter.
                Thanks Pikake too. My daughter is with Intellegence, son with CAV and youngest an Air Force MP. Hooha!

Comment

GOD bless the 25th Infantry Divisions, Headquarters, 2nd Battalion, 27th Infantry. They are in the dense jungle and hostile environment.

Lynn Vasquez
                  mom three soldiers
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; September 18, 2005, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all of our troops that make the sacrifice so we are able to enjoy our freedom. Thank you all.
                    Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Working...
                    X