Death Begins in the Okole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Begins in the Okole!

Okay seriously - Embarrassing as this subject maybe, perhaps we all should take our health into consideration. It's no laughing matter! I took a sample of this information from this drnatura

[Sample]
    Victims of a Toxic Colon
    Have you ever considered this simple question: Are you clean inside? We shower, brush our teeth and wash our hair on a daily basis, but we tend to ignore cleansing our insides until some form of disease sends us a wake-up call. Believe it or not, our insides, especially the colon which functions as the “sewer system” of our body, also requires regular cleaning. Constipation, parasites, IBS, gas, bloating, stomach pain, chronic fatigue, digestive problems can all be signs of a toxic colon. Don’t be a victim, suffering silently from these painful and often embarrassing health conditions. Find out the truth about colon cleansing and how it can help you.

Take The Colon Cleansing Test :

No shame!

Re: Death Begins in the Okole!

Oh man. This snake oil stuff has been around for decades.

But hey, I hear it feels good and makes you think you're healthier (hence the whole new "alternative health" market that's sprung up around it), so whatever floats your boat... The placebo affect is real, after all, and I have no doubt you can find a sincere, personal tutorial from someone who swears something works.

My advice would be, though, if you don't like what's inside or coming out of you, improve what you're putting in.

Comment

If people are really worried there is always a colonoscopy procedure done by your local health care provider.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
        If people are really worried there is always a colonoscopy procedure done by your local health care provider.
        Doesn't say it's used to remove fecal compactation, parasites, etc..

Comment

Margaret Cho has a great bit in Notorious C.H.O. about her experience getting a colonic irrigation. But like most of her act, you can't repeat it in polite company. So go see the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            My advice would be, though, if you don't like what's inside or coming out of you, improve what you're putting in.
            I do - I'm G2G and then some! Yippie for me!
            http://home.comcast.net/~jjragilesjj/Pikake.JPG

Comment

But hey, I hear it feels good and makes you think you're healthier (hence the whole new "alternative health" market that's sprung up around it), so whatever floats your boat... The placebo affect is real, after all, and I have no doubt you can find a sincere, personal tutorial from someone who swears something works.

I got a kick out of the "Reader Protest" at the bottom of the second link.

"AND [scientists have] realized we have a second brain, which is located in the wall of the intestine," the guy says...

Hmmm...gives new meaning to the expression, "having one's head up one's"... uh, I think I'll stop here.
              http://www.pineapplejuice.net/freshly-squeezed

Comment

True story this week.

Auntie Lynn: Doctor, I was cutting hedges. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I walked into my home and took a nitro. Drank a cup of water and looked at my MAMA and grandson.......

Dr. Tadaki-Wong: I'm scheduling a colonoscopy(s).

Auntie Lynn: What the $&%* has that got to do with my ticker (heart)?

Dr. Tadaki-Wong: I'm also scheduling for other tests.

Auntie Lynn: Sshhh!
                Last edited by 1stwahine; August 26, 2005, 11:50 AM.
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

you... have a tinker?

Comment

Sprung up?
                    yes lets believe the 1000's of years of so called "Alternative"medicine is all placebo and the only real medicine is based on toxic patenable drugs made by billion $$ corps I mean hey look how many cures they came up with in the last 30 yrs,hmm wait I can't think of any, well maaaaaaby there is no $$ in cures.Well look at all the $$ they spend in preventative medicine,oh wait they don't spend any! Western medicine is the third leading cause of death in the US killing 250 thousand people a year but it makes a hell of alot of $$
                    I cured acid reflux desease by not eating so called safe food additives and taking a sip of apple cider vinager when I had heartburn.Sorry western med I will not need your toxic pill everyday for the rest of my life.Oh and why is heart burn now acid reflux "Desease"? It's so no inexpensive "Alturnative" CURES can be promoted the law states that only a drug can treat a desease hmm nice law if your in the drug business you would think executives from drug companies would be allowed to work for the FDA or something,oh wait they can!
                    just one example http://www.independent-media.tv/item...al%20Companies
                    Last edited by Fondoo2; August 26, 2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Uh oh, another one.

Homeopathy's benefit questioned

A leading medical journal has made a damning attack on homeopathy, saying it is no better than dummy drugs. The Lancet says the time for more studies is over and doctors should be bold and honest with patients about homeopathy's "lack of benefit". A Swiss-UK review of 110 trials found no convincing evidence the treatment worked any better than a placebo.

(BBC News)

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                        Uh oh, another one.
                        hmm what is bbc's bigest sponsers? food and drugs? no that would't be an influence

find a source unconected to the food and drug $$ and you can have a chance at real news

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                          Uh oh, another one.
                          I used to work for the American publisher of The Lancet in Boston, and suffice to say, those Brit doctors are all a bunch of fuddy duddies anyway.

Miulang

P.S. Believe it or not, The National Enquirer sometimes has some really interesting medical news...they scoop the popular press about some treatments by months.
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

the thing about desease is there are no cures for any of them only our body can cure itself and we can help it.most of our desease now comes from man made toxins our body wasn't evolved to handle.natural theropies prevent desease developing in the first place and so there is the biggest blind spot in western med and thats because it's a profit driven industry,there is no $$ in preventing desease in the first place or curing anything there for there is no investment made

Comment

Originally posted by Fondoo
                              the thing about desease is there are no cures for any of them only our body can cure itself and we can help it.most of our desease now comes from man made toxins our body wasn't evolved to handle.natural theropies prevent desease developing in the first place and so there is the biggest blind spot in western med and thats because it's a profit driven industry,there is no $$ in preventing desease in the first place or curing anything there for there is no investment made
                              80% of the time, if you wait it out, your body can heal itself eventually. It's the 20% of the time that it can't that will kill you. The pharmaceutical industry and medical profession makes its money on that 20% of diseases. The thing lots of people don't realize is that any medicine they take will not be used up completely by the body; a lot of it gets flushed down the drain, eventually to end up back in the water supply. Most of the water we drink, unless we do more than the current filtering techniques used by municipalities, ends up having trace quantities of all kinds of drugs, including chemotherapeutic drugs which are very toxic. I try to only drink bottled (ionized) water because of that.

Miulang
                              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X