Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding pics

hello everyone,

I just got married in Hawaii a couple of months ago, and I just wanted to share some pictures with anyone who is interested. Laura and I got married at Sharks Cove on O'ahu. Instead of spending thousands of dollars for a tradional wedding in Wisconsin, we opted to get hitched in Hawaii. Highly recommended, everyone should have a beach wedding.
    Tell me what you think. My Home Page The password to access the site is "aloha".

kevinjay

Re: wedding pics

Originally posted by kevin_jay
    Tell me what you think. My Home Page The password to access the site is "aloha".
    this is what i think.
    what a cruel joke.
    I typed in:
    "aloha".
    and was given a disney page.
    aaaaggghhh!

waiddaminit! a password to see someone's wedding pics?
    Jeez.
    "the terrorists have won"...
    Last edited by kimo55; August 29, 2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Sorry that the link didn't work for you Kimo
      Try this one......Kevin's website.....

Hope this will do the trick

kevin_jay

Comment

Very nice and I like the wedding dress very much. After seeing tons of weddings on Derussy Beach, I am always astounded at why a lot of these brides pick a dress with a train to drag behind them in the sand. Yuck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
          Very nice and I like the wedding dress very much. After seeing tons of weddings on Derussy Beach, I am always astounded at why a lot of these brides pick a dress with a train to drag behind them in the sand. Yuck!!
          It is better to look good, than to feel good on your wedding day!
          BTW...Congrates
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

Thanks for the comments...
            We are already starting to plan for a trip next year...back to Hawaii of course.

Comment

Never got a chance to view your site (I waited and waited) I read it's a beach wedding! Anyhow, Islandsoljah and I plan a vow renewal on the beach as well - hope it's just as lovely.
              We're at our 10 year this Sept 20 and...WHEW! Wait, lemmie check...legs, arms, body, head, sanity...okay everything still in place - looking good so far!
              Congratulations to you and yours and Good Luck!

Comment

hello Pikake
                Yeah, isn't the beach the perfect place for a wedding or renewal of vows. Hope your renewal goes well. Which beach are you planning to have it at?

Sorry about the speed of the site, I put alot of pics on the page, and you almost need a high speed connection to view it.

Comment

Yeah, isn't the beach the perfect place for a wedding or renewal of vows. Hope your renewal goes well.

yea. don't you hate it when renewals go bad?

Comment

You might want to consider a photo sharing site like Flickr, that can take large images but automatically organize and thumbnail them and allow visitors to view whichever size image their bandwidth can handle.

Comment

hello Pikake
                      Yeah, isn't the beach the perfect place for a wedding or renewal of vows. Hope your renewal goes well. Which beach are you planning to have it at?

Sorry about the speed of the site, I put alot of pics on the page, and you almost need a high speed connection to view it.
                      I don't know about perfect - To me, getting married on the beach was an inexpensive way to have a wedding - it's something that I've always thought was tacky when I was growing up in Hawaii. Now I think it's cool -especially since I left the isle back in 1999. I'm not too sure what beach I'd have it. More than likely it'll be at that special beach my grandparents always took me every Sunday when I was little. Or - perhaps at my grandparents house in their backyard. Either place would be good. My grandfather has passed - having them at either location would make me feel closer to him.

I'll have another go at your site! A hui hou!

Pikake

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        yea. don't you hate it when renewals go bad?
                        My mother laughed her ass off as she suggested Po Kai Bay to me for our vow renewal. I could imagine seeing those big tittas telling their hanabaddah kids to go throw sand on the girls nice white dress or jus to trample in the area to make trouble. I grew up in Waianae, went to Po Kai Bay a lot! I know how those suck'n kids can be - I seen um in action.

Comment

Working...
                        X