online movies/download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online movies/download

just wondering if there's anyone here who downloads movies and likes the package they've signed up with? i tried the netflix package on a trial basis and thought it was pretty good though the cost is higher than i can justify.

a service like download shield is new to me and the cost is so low that it makes me suspicious ($30 for a whole YEAR, unlimited downloads): http://www.downloadshield.com/register.html

in my case, i'd prefer a service that's as cheap as download shield or one that is pay-as-you-go vs. a flat rate per month. also one that has a lot of non-hollywood stuff (foreign, independent, etc.)

thanks.
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: online movies/download

Originally posted by shaveice

a service like download shield is new to me and the cost is so low that it makes me suspicious ($30 for a whole YEAR, unlimited downloads): http://www.downloadshield.com/register.html

in my case, i'd prefer a service that's as cheap as download shield or one that is pay-as-you-go vs. a flat rate per month. also one that has a lot of non-hollywood stuff (foreign, independent, etc.)

thanks.
    STAY AWAY FROM SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

My friend used my Mom's credit card, and I too was suspicious. After I did some research, people didn't receive their downloads (or the program to do it) and numerous complaints against the company were filed. I assume they changed their name or expanded to go under various names, but that situation sounded like what my friend and Mom went through.

Unless its on the news for a good reason (and not for the warnings and whatnot) then don't go with it.

EDIT: Here's what the first Google result gave.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: online movies/download

hey, thanks for the link/info! yup, guess it sounded too good to be true.

(ps it's cool that you helped auntie lynn. hope she's all good to go now.)
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
      X