Lex Brodie or Costco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex Brodie or Costco?

Tomarrow, Lex Broadie will be offering the lowest gasoline prices on Oahu...it's claiming. Costco, is closer to home. Costco, doesn't do tire checks, oil checks, etc. that my regular 76 Gas Station does on School and Middle Street. Does anybody knows if Lex Broadie does the service checks.

If I have to do it myself...(&%#@) what do I do? Is it easy? Or do I need a book? No laugh. I am serious!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Lex Broadie or Costco?

Lemme know Aunty... I check 'em for you.

Comment

Thank you. I'm going to fill her up tomarrow. I'll let you know, at your convience.

I wanted to add something. I have always said we have an Ohana here. It touches my heart so much tonight.

Adrian, I look forward to see you on Saturday.

Cezanne, whenever's you'll be able to. I appreciate very much.

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; September 1, 2005, 07:37 PM.

Comment

No prob.. I got some stuff to do in the HCC area tomorrow, so that should work out.

Comment

Wow...how shaka is dat hah, Auntie? Aloha in action.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
            Wow...how shaka is dat hah, Auntie? Aloha in action.
            DA Bess Lurkah! Only In Hawai'i nei!!!! No Ka Oi!

Comment

Mahalo Cezanne for helping me today! It was also a pleasure to see the face behind the name. Once again, I got to meet yet another one of our members who make our forum what it is...an OHANA!

Tonight, I get to see AbsolutChaos again at First Friday! Tomarrow, Adrian.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: Lex Brodie or Costco?

In answer to your original question Auntie Lynn, here is the scoop on Lex Brodie's. I go there on a regular basis.

Lex Brodie's Fast Gas is strictly a gas and go service. You drive your vehicle up to the gas pump and they have an attendent pump it for you. That's all they do. No checking under the hood, no air checks either. You can do the air check close by to the air pump they have next to the filling station. But that you do yourself.

A report that aired on one of the TV news stations yesterday indicated that if you are waiting at the Costco line for gas for 10 minutes or longer with your engine running, you lose out on the savings you get at their station because you are just wasting gas while waiting. The lines at Costco have been very long lately.

Perhaps this thread should move to the Route 808 section....
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Re: Lex Brodie or Costco?

Originally posted by mel
                  Perhaps this thread should move to the Route 808 section....
                  Kindly do as you see fit ADMIN:808 thread!

Comment

Working...
                  X