X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola ROKR E1

Oooooh aaaaah. I want this one too.

Re: Motorola ROKR E1

Anyone want to get that from cingular and unlock it for me?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I would rather go with a Blueberry or Sidekick... that thing looks to bulky to be just a phone, even if it plays mp3's.

Comment

Wow. Is that what the screen looks like? Sharp.

I have a Treo 650, so what's pictured doesn't look too bulky to me. At least not compared to the widebody Blackberries or GBA-esque Sidekicks.

For someone who lives off iTunes on their home PC, the integration looks fantastic. I'm not at that stage yet, though. And I prefer my PDA/phone just do PDA/phone things well, rather than try to replace my iPod. For now, at least!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
          And I prefer my PDA/phone just do PDA/phone things well, rather than try to replace my iPod. For now, at least!
          I agree with that... I guess when I think cell phone, I think of something a lot smaller than that. And there's gotta be a point where there can be only so many features packed into it. Cell/still pictures/video/mp3/PDA/etc. all in one... how much is too much?

Comment

Buyer beware... reports are coming in indicating the new Motorola iTunes phone doesn't work.

My ROKR doesn't rock

It was a pretty exciting week in San Francisco as Apple unveiled the iPod nano and the Motorola ROKR (a.k.a the iTunes phone). The nano has been an incredible device and worked exactly as you would expect it to — unfortunately, I can’t say the same for the ROKR.

I had one of the first ROKR phones sold from the downtown San Francisco Cingular location and couldn’t wait to get back to the office and see how it worked with my Mac. It wasn’t long before my excitement turned to frustration and anger as I struggled to get the ROKR recognized by my Mac and iTunes.
            Read the complete article by clicking on the title above. This does not bode well for Apple. Click here for message board posts at Apple support.
            Last edited by mel; September 10, 2005, 04:03 AM.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
            X