Anytime Grinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anytime Grinds

Has anyone tried anytime grinds on O'ahu yet? I think this would be a great service on any island. I sure wish Hilo had a service like this. I just hate having to drive when I get a craving for comfort food.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Anytime Grinds

There's also Room Service in Paradise. Sorry, I don't think they deliver to Hilo. They won't even go out past Salt Lake.

Comment

Ah, yes, Room Service in Paradise. We always intended to try them out, when we lived in the heart of Waikiki, and even after we moved to Makiki, since we were still within their service area (we'd get their glossy ads all the time). Sadly, when it got down to paying a fee to have food delivered versus sucking up and going out ourselves to get it, we opted for the latter.

That said, the big appeal was being able to sample food from restaurants that we'd probably never go to in person (kids in tow).

Now, of course, we live in Mililani, so we're out of luck. It's not as far away as Hilo, I guess, but it might as well be.

Odd, though. I knew Anytimegrinds.com was a decent restaurant information portal, but I didn't know they'd gone into food service like this. It's a tough area to break into, and with gas prices, I bet they're pinching pennies, now.

FWIW, service areas for Anytimegrinds.com are ZIP codes 96818, 96701, 96782, and 96797. Delivery fees range from $4.99 to $10.99. Note to their web team: Posting a 4.5MB PDF is probably not the most efficient way to get important information out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
        There's also Room Service in Paradise. Sorry, I don't think they deliver to Hilo. They won't even go out past Salt Lake.
        Well... at least I can get Zippys to mail me some food
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X