Flightplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightplan

Saw Flightplan this afternoon with another friend at Ward Theatre. I am kind of netural for this movie, on the surface all the things that happen in the movie got to be explained sooner or later in the movie but deep down you gotta think that the mastermind of what was really happenning in the movie left a lot to chance.

Re: Flightplan

watched flightplan this afternoon and liked it a lot. it's not a great movie by any means but it was what i expected: a little suspence and highly improbably circumstances. to say that x, y and z left a lot of chance is an understatement! if i took the movie seriously, i'd be pretty upset; i enjoyed it cuz i expected it to be a little stupid (which is too bad cuz i'd like to expect more from jodie foster/movies in general).

one thing that i did appreciate, however, is the feeling that the mother had for her child. as a father, i can easily imagine doing whatever it takes to keep my child safe.
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
    X