Howzit errybody!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzit errybody!!

Jus wanted to say aloha to everyone. I'm new to HawaiiThreads. I live in L.A. but long for Hawaii. That "home sickness" just doesn't go away! Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'm not online everyday but I pop in on occasion...so if I no reply quick no worries cuz I get to em bombai!

Myra - Hapa Girl
    "Da Teriyaki Burrito"
    www.geocities.com/islandgirlcreations/index.html

Re: Howzit errybody!!

Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com! See you on the Forum!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by CA Hapa Girl
      Jus wanted to say aloha to everyone. I'm new to HawaiiThreads. I live in L.A. but long for Hawaii. That "home sickness" just doesn't go away! Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'm not online everyday but I pop in on occasion...so if I no reply quick no worries cuz I get to em bombai!
      By da way... any of you guys from da AW, I wen change my name fo da HawaiiThreads. Oddawise you guys know me as "mynaito." Glad too see all da ohana heah!

Myra - Hapa Girl
      "Da Teriyaki Burrito"

Comment

Hui Myra:
        Good to see you ova here. Get some AW peeps you know who come here to visit, too. E komo mai.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome,

Pull up a chair, and make yourself comfortable.

kevin jay

Comment

Thank god for Hawaii and da peeps from there. That's the only place and those are the only people that can make you feel like part of da ohana no matter where you go!!
            Myra - Hapa Girl
            "Da Teriyaki Burrito"

Comment

Working...
            X