PDA

View Full Version : Howzit errybody!!

CA Hapa Girl
September 25th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Jus wanted to say aloha to everyone. I'm new to HawaiiThreads. I live in L.A. but long for Hawaii. That "home sickness" just doesn't go away! Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'm not online everyday but I pop in on occasion...so if I no reply quick no worries cuz I get to em bombai!

:cool:

1stwahine
September 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com! See you on the Forum! :D

Auntie Lynn

CA Hapa Girl
September 25th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Jus wanted to say aloha to everyone. I'm new to HawaiiThreads. I live in L.A. but long for Hawaii. That "home sickness" just doesn't go away! Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'm not online everyday but I pop in on occasion...so if I no reply quick no worries cuz I get to em bombai!

By da way... any of you guys from da AW, I wen change my name fo da HawaiiThreads. Oddawise you guys know me as "mynaito." Glad too see all da ohana heah!

;)

Miulang
September 25th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Hui Myra:
Good to see you ova here. Get some AW peeps you know who come here to visit, too. E komo mai.

Miulang

kevin_jay
September 26th, 2005, 10:48 AM
:) Welcome,

Pull up a chair, and make yourself comfortable.

kevin jay

CA Hapa Girl
September 26th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Thank god for Hawaii and da peeps from there. That's the only place and those are the only people that can make you feel like part of da ohana no matter where you go!! :D