Sin City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin City

WoW! Finally a Frank Miller comicbook come to life. The stories of Sin City kept me wanting more. Being a comicbook fan from childhood, it is always a disappointment when great material is poorly transfered to the big screen. If they made Frank Miller's "Daredevil/ Electra " movie like this, people would be wanting more. Sure it's dark... sure it's violent.... but that's what made it great.
    Thank GOD the director kept it rated R . I think PG-13 is what ruins these comic-adaptations...when it's dark ...keep it dark.
    Last edited by alohabear; September 26, 2005, 07:58 AM.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Sin City

loved it, too. i thought mickey rouke was especially good.
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Bought this for my hubby...OKAY, because he loves Jessica Alba (whatever! ). I watched it with him and found it to have some really funny parts. I'm glad they infused some humor otherwise I would have had a hard time keeping up with it.
      Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

huh? jessica alba was in the movie???
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
          huh? jessica alba was in the movie???
          Funny, funny..

Luckily she didn't feel the need to bare herself more, as the original script had called for.

Comment

do you recall where you read that the original script called for more skin? i'd like to read the article! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tiptoetulip
              Luckily she didn't feel the need to bare herself more, as the original script had called for.
              Luckily?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
                do you recall where you read that the original script called for more skin? i'd like to read the article! thanks
                Okay, well actually, I just remember Jessica saying somewhere that she didn't feel the need for as much nudity as her character had in the novel. Here's a link: Jessica Alba article - Sin City

And Glen, it was lucky for me, not for hubby, of course!

Comment

Working...
                X