My new fav'rite place fo go eat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new fav'rite place fo go eat!

For those of you that haven't been there... Big City Diner is da bestest!! There's one in Kaimuki and a newer one in Ward Center...I think there's also a new one in Waipahu. I admit I am biased about the Ward Center one tho'. My sister works there as one of the managing chefs!

It's a great family place, decent prices, large servings and ono, broke da mout' grinds!! You gotta try the kimchi fried rice!!! Ho das da bestest! Oh yeah and the ribs and mash potatoes... das da bestest too!!

Anywayz, if you ever drop in ask for Jennifer. Tell her I said wassup!!
    Myra - Hapa Girl
    "Da Teriyaki Burrito"
    www.geocities.com/islandgirlcreations/index.html

Re: My new fav'rite place fo go eat!

I love Big City Diner. Nobody's breakfast comes even close to BCD's.

Comment

Originally posted by CA Hapa Girl
      Big City Diner is da bestest!! There's one in Kaimuki and a newer one in Ward Center...I think there's also a new one in Waipahu.
      I believe the original was the Kaimuki location and the second one was opened in Kailua. Still there, as far as I know.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I like their kim chee burger a lot. The kim chee adds a very nice, fresh crunch and some heat.

Comment

hey islandgirl, i checked out your website and it's cool but i gatta say that you have a dead link on several of your pages; the one that says "A little more about me, my family and friends..."

no foget fix 'em! doesn't leave a good impression if your site has broken links!
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

There's one in Waipahu? Where?
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
              There's one in Waipahu? Where?
              I suppose it is technically in Waipahu since the zipcode is the same but the BCD is at the Gentry Waipio SC behind the Taco Bell and the Outback Steakhouse. The phone number is 678-8868.

Comment

Working...
              X