Project Runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Runway

Was anyone hooked on "Project Runway" on Bravo? I didn't watch from the beginning, but soon really got into it. I'm no fashion maven, but I love reading and watching stuff about fashion.
    Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Re: Project Runway

I have to admit, I spent an entire rainy Saturday watching back-to-back episodes of this show. Pretty much the entire season's worth (first season)? At least, I think that's what it was ... OK, now I am getting mixed up. This is the one with Naomi Campbell, right? I did get hooked on it for a day. But I'll deny it if anyone ever mentions it outside of this forum.

I'm sure ice cream was involved, too.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
      I have to admit, I spent an entire rainy Saturday watching back-to-back episodes of this show. Pretty much the entire season's worth (first season)? At least, I think that's what it was ... OK, now I am getting mixed up. This is the one with Naomi Campbell, right? I did get hooked on it for a day. But I'll deny it if anyone ever mentions it outside of this forum.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Maddie. I was gonna raz ya raz ya raz ya for this one. We'll keep it here.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

Hey, MadAzza,
        Umm, different show. The one I'm referring to was on Bravo, with Heidi Klum (now Mrs. Seal). Here's a link Project Runway

Are you referring to America's Top Model? With Tyra Banks? I have to admit I started watching some of that----after my HUSBAND started watching!
        Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Working...
        X